Construction Start: 2008
Construction End: 2010

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi Imre

HI Imre,

Yes, we are planning to launch another 6 more towers in the same phase. But at present we have not completly finalized it. I will keep you guys informed regarding all the status of these towers and the expected launch date as soon as i get some information.

It was nice to see you message in this website with all the updates.

Thanks a Lot....

Fahad

Hello Fahad,

Welcome to the forum!

Completion date is still 2009?

I have heard that Giga has 6 more plots in the Emirates City , Goldcrest Dreams 3 or something new?

·
Mr Anti
714 Posts
^^ sorry, but why quote the whole thing?

·
Banned
40 Posts
Tameer Holding announces Al Ameera Village infrastructure completion in record time
Tameer Holding, the Middle East's leading real estate developer, has announced the completion of the infrastructure works for Al Ameera Village, the first 5 million square-feet, integrated residential and commercial city in Ajman, with Dhs1 billion already invested in the project.

And what is the status of Emirates City?? Any idea anybody??

·
Registered
181 Posts
Tameer Holding announces Al Ameera Village infrastructure completion in record time
Tameer Holding, the Middle East's leading real estate developer, has announced the completion of the infrastructure works for Al Ameera Village, the first 5 million square-feet, integrated residential and commercial city in Ajman, with Dhs1 billion already invested in the project.

And what is the status of Emirates City?? Any idea anybody??
There is nothing in the site at Emirates City that gives any indication that there is any work on the infrastructure. All the work done todate is basically limited to the individual plots of the 20 or so towers under construction.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Hi Fahad!

Glad to see you finally made it on to the site! Pretty cool eh.

Why does your description above STILL not list the dreams 2 project as having roof-top swimming pool, BBQ area, act... I have seen many "official" descriptions of the property and none of these areas are ever mentioned!

Can you please update your formal sales presentations to the world to include all the amenities that the dreams 2 project is supposed to include??? After all it is the most expensive, per square foot, of all the buildings being sold in this development and the cost does need some justification!

I know it probably isn't you who writes the descriptions, but could you please talk to you PR/Marketing departments to come up with something a little more accurate to what you have described personally to Steph and I?

Thanks and Best Regards

C

·
Registered
29 Posts
To me, the rental guarantee basically means I will take posesion of a 2 bedroom 1350 sqft property, with indoor parking after 5-6 years of intrest free payments for a total cost of around 433K.

Or, I can take posession after 2.5 years and take the chances on being able to rent it out for more than the 8% and pay even less.

It seems that 8% is about what it would be worth in todays rental market and there aren't many flats available in this part of the Emirates, however in 2-3 years A LOT of flats should be hitting the market!

The big question is: How many people are buying to live and how many are buying to rent?!?

·
Registered
5 Posts
hi, i wanted to know about the construction progress on dream2 project, if anyone has latest information, pls share.
and what is an idea about completion of it, as builders has said, they will give possession in 2009 but in the current development situation, it seems difficult to complete in time. any comments?

·
Registered
181 Posts
hi, i wanted to know about the construction progress on dream2 project, if anyone has latest information, pls share.
and what is an idea about completion of it, as builders has said, they will give possession in 2009 but in the current development situation, it seems difficult to complete in time. any comments?
The last time I visited the site, two weeks ago, construction on Goldcrest 2 did not start.

·
Registered
5 Posts
In my observations, the paradise lakes project is most successful among all others, as they have shown in their website, almost all of the 1 & 2 bedroom flats in all building have been sold out, where as, gold crest Dreams is far behind. may be the marketing of paradise lakes is more strong then gold crest project? what ever the reason, they have attracted people and after successful booking of paradise lakes, they have launched another project. My question is, why Gold crest is not successful as them, even they offer 8% rental guarantee for Dream2?

·
Banned
40 Posts
ETA Star

Your question is a valid one. Despite ETA Star being a reputed developer, their project Goldcrest dreams is not selling very fast. The same is the situation with CENTRIUM in IMPZ which they have been selling since 1.5 years. I guess the investors are not well-informed. Even though ETA is charging more than others, I believe spending that extra dirham will help in the long run. But not many investors realise this at the time of booking. Difference between good and bad will only be visible once project is ready. I guess Paradise lakes and Goldcrest will be the only buildings which will be worth looking at once ready!!!

In my observations, the paradise lakes project is most successful among all others, as they have shown in their website, almost all of the 1 & 2 bedroom flats in all building have been sold out, where as, gold crest Dreams is far behind. may be the marketing of paradise lakes is more strong then gold crest project? what ever the reason, they have attracted people and after successful booking of paradise lakes, they have launched another project. My question is, why Gold crest is not successful as them, even they offer 8% rental guarantee for Dream2?

·
It's show time, folks!
1,782 Posts
I am very surprised at this comment. I invested in GCD 2 two months ago and availability was vey limited then. Only a few flats were left then, I actually had to go for my second choice. I also believe it'll be one of the nicer towers in Emirates City, as I have strong confidence in ETA Star quality.

1 - 20 of 134 Posts