London is London
6,163 Posts
pictures allready posted,

but can you tell me from where you got these from

·
Registered
457 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Pakboy if the thread/pictures are already posted then delete the thread sorry for the duplicate .

n the source ahhhhh :gaah: i can't remember, 'ill let you know ASAP :runaway:

·
12,509 Posts
I have been hearing about Bahria projects since the 90s yet only a few sections have been completed so far ( in rawalpindi atleast). Its one of those vision sort of project and thats the reason it hasn't gained much popularity even though the completed sectors looks like they are of really good quality.

But I am sure Pakboy will find you some updates.

·
London is London
6,163 Posts
yes, there are updates, phase 9 website has just been updated under progress section

btw. there is allready an offical bahria topic for isl/pindi one, dnt know where its buried, might is well delete this one cause these projects are allready in there

·
10 Years :)
21,245 Posts
Bahria Town land acquisition case adjourned

ISLAMABAD: The Supreme Court of Pakistan on Wednesday adjourned the hearing in a case involving acquisition of land of Salkhaiter village by Bahria Town till March 11.

The Rawalpindi district coordination officer has submitted a concise report on the rules and regulations concerning land acquisition. A two-member bench, headed by Justice Muhammad Qaim Jan Khan and Justice Muhammad Farrukh Mehmood as its member, adjourned the case after a short hearing as some of the counsels for the petitioners didn't turn up. Senior Supreme Court Advocate Senator SM Zafar and Advocate Ishtar Ausaf appeared in court as counsels for Malik Riaz Hussain, the owner of Bahria Town. Additional Advocate General Punjab Qazi M Ameen appeared on the court's notice.

·
Banned
1,421 Posts
Today I saw a commercial of Bahria Town projects on PTV Global but I know that it was dated. Someone needs to get there and get us some updates.
The site is quite far from Islamabad main city, almost 1hr30min from my place. I visit this place almost annually. If it wuz close to my home, i would have regularly updated this!

·
Banned
1,421 Posts
I juss wish they start constructing those high-rise building soon!!

·
Registered
9 Posts
friends
I am looking for some ten marla residential plot in Bahria Town- 8 in sector A,B,C,OR D
Please let me know how to get a plot for a lowest price.Thanks

1 - 20 of 139 Posts