Skyscraper City Forum banner
1 - 20 of 1321 Posts

·
5,866 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
G-Tower

Initially named as G-Tower by its developer, is a 22 storey mixed use development that would soon rise near Chong Hua Hospital (corner Llorente St.). Construction will commence this September of 2007

G-Tower's Sitemap

Site's photo as of today | June 12, 2007 | around 6:30 AM CEB TIME

·
Certified Cebuano
106 Posts
the design does kind of resemble that of San Mig factory in Mandaue City, particularly the glassy look.

·
Registered
0 Posts
nice one! try to dig-out the rendering of the 24 story OPASCOR building in NRA (beside cebu daily news building)... i heard tapos na raw ito. tenks!

·
ceboooooooom
1,094 Posts
nice one! try to dig-out the rendering of the 24 story OPASCOR building in NRA (beside cebu daily news building)... i heard tapos na raw ito. tenks!
So nana say 24 storey building to be constructed beside CDN sa NRA?

·
ceboooooooom
1,094 Posts
^^so wana nimo gi hold on bai? naka ginhawa naka?hhehehe

·
ceboooooooom
1,094 Posts
ah ok... pasencia namo sa taga ssc cebu ha, mga ihas man gud mig building:D

Pero how about its back portion, glass ba kaha gihapon...

·
ceboooooooom
1,094 Posts
^^coz the content of the beer kay yellow man ang color, and the color of the building is yellow... mao siguro gipasabot ni dabert...hehe
Pero the color of the SMB building is also yellow. Pwede gihapon...

·
ceboooooooom
1,094 Posts
^^ana ba! Tuo nalang para way libog :lol:

·
Oberste Richter
1,862 Posts
^^ murag kanang naa sa kilid na pula na naay gold iyang gipasabot, btw, hopefully dili ra parehas sa golden peak na blanko na firewall ang naa sa likod sa G-Tower...

·
Certified Cebuano
106 Posts
...not really

flickr pic by @2rokbot2y
wwoops. layu man diay sa.. i was imagining man gud na same color ang glass sa g-tower ug sa san mig nga bldg. hehe.. my bad. :D

·
Registered
339 Posts
In terms of design not really that similar, but the colors is similar. By the way what does "G" stands for??. Here in Pasig they're building Q tower or "Quantuvius" (hope igot that right) and will house Asia United Bank.

·
ceboooooooom
1,094 Posts
^^ G stands for Gothong, the shipping magnate.

1 - 20 of 1321 Posts