SkyscraperCity banner

15781 - 15800 of 16057 Posts

·
Resurrected
21,148 Posts
It's this one, silly that it was built in Sweden when most of the travelers will be going to Norwegian ski resorts
I just found it on Google Maps, where it is still u/c but I thought then it could be this one. And yes I thought the same :D But maybe like that the Swedes can also profit from the tourists ;)

·
Feel the pungency!
27,515 Posts
President Obiang Nguema International Airport
How did you find out? It was my first guess - new airport, new capital... but on Google Maps is nothing but a name and a dirt track, not even a pic :O
I'm sorry guys, it was labeled (mislabeled?) as the new terminal of Malabo airport on the page where I found it :( There are no pictures to be found of the new capital's airport, and I'm not even sure the terminal has been built, so I wouldn't have picked it (the picture is probably a render in this case)

Is it in the Pyrenees?
Yes, at the foothills of the Pyrennees.

·
Registered
1,971 Posts
I'm sorry guys, it was labeled (mislabeled?) as the new terminal of Malabo airport on the page where I found it :( There are no pictures to be found of the new capital's airport, and I'm not even sure the terminal has been built, so I wouldn't have picked it (the picture is probably a render in this case)

Yes, at the foothills of the Pyrennees.
It's exists it's just closed. Adventure Thug

15781 - 15800 of 16057 Posts