SkyscraperCity banner

15801 - 15820 of 16063 Posts

·
Feel the pungency!
27,531 Posts
Glad to see you're back! I hope you had a nice time in the mountain village!
Thank you! I did go for a very long walk one day (and took countless photos of course), but otherwise I was itching (literally!) to leave as I kept getting bitten everywhere by tiger mosquitoes, which the area is infested with 😜
Germany, Sweden, Finland?
No, far away
Reposting:

·
Super Moderator
43,263 Posts
USA, Australia?

Thank you! I did go for a very long walk one day (and took countless photos of course), but otherwise I was itching (literally!) to leave as I kept getting bitten everywhere by tiger mosquitoes, which the area is infested with 😜
Will you be opening a thread in the future with the photos you took? :)

By the way, I haven't seen you on GTC Europe for quite some time already. I even mentioned your username there yesterday but you didn't notice it, which makes me think you're not following that thread anymore? :(

·
Feel the pungency!
27,531 Posts
USA, Australia?
Saudi Arabia, Jordan,Pakistan?
No to both, but mayass is closer
Will you be opening a thread in the future with the photos you took? :)
I was collecting all my photos with this aim (I currently have close to 25.000, taken in many different places), but as my last photo threads haven't elicited any interest and they take a lot of time to prepare, I'm not sure it will be worth it.
By the way, I haven't seen you on GTC Europe for quite some time already. I even mentioned your username there yesterday but you didn't notice it, which makes me think you're not following that thread anymore? :(
Yes, I unfollowed it a few months ago because it had gone downhill in the last period and there was hardly any interesting photo to guess anymore, just small towns with nothing special that would take an eternity to search for.

·
Super Moderator
43,263 Posts
I was collecting all my photos with this aim (I currently have close to 25.000, taken in many different places), but as my last photo threads haven't elicited any interest and they take a lot of time to prepare, I'm not sure it will be worth it.
I'd love to see your photos, I really hope you decide to post them some time soon!

Yes, I unfollowed it a few months ago because it had gone downhill in the last period and there was hardly any interesting photo to guess anymore, just small towns with nothing special that would take an eternity to search for.
It was just a phase, it's a lot better now. In the last 2 weeks we had Bordeaux, Nantes, Brussels, Bratislava, Reggio Calabria, Teruel, Arcos de la Frontera, Cascais among others. You might want to give that thread another chance ;)

·
Feel the pungency!
27,531 Posts
It was just a phase, it's a lot better now. In the last 2 weeks we had Bordeaux, Nantes, Brussels, Bratislava, Reggio Calabria, Teruel, Arcos de la Frontera, Cascais among others. You might want to give that thread another chance ;)
Yes I took a look at the last 30 pages. But those small German and English towns are still to be found here and there nonetheless. Actually it's not having to guess a small place per se that bothers me (some of them do look interesting), but the fact that the players who post these rarely give any hint about the approximate location, and yet there is always someone who pops out and gets it instantly, out of a picture that could be literally anywhere, so I don't understand how things work out here. Moreover, I prefer to search for cities based on aerial views, which are not the norm on this thread, so for now I think I'll just keep checking it, waiting to eventually find enough motivation to get back.

New one:

15801 - 15820 of 16063 Posts