SkyscraperCity banner

41 - 58 of 58 Posts

·
Registered
15,873 Posts
Discussion Starter #41
Otok Lokrum

I stayed at a hotel in front of this island and did not recognized on Google Earth lol...

·
Registered
15,873 Posts
Discussion Starter #46
Is it too hard? We can move to an easier one.

·
Registered
15,873 Posts
Discussion Starter #48
This is not Rio nor Bahia, neither SP.

·
Registered
15,873 Posts
Discussion Starter #49
Bahia is the closest one (it borders this island's state).

·
Registered
15,873 Posts
Discussion Starter #51
Yep, Ilha de Santo Aleixo, beautiful place, had the opportunity to be there a couple of years ago.

·
Registered
15,873 Posts
Discussion Starter #53
Yep, Pernambuco, so you were quite close and missed.

Actually, coast between Maceio and Recife is my favorite in continental Brazil. Coast between SP and Rio is nice as well.

Fernando de Noronha Island is the best at all.

·
Resurrected
19,867 Posts
FdN is very restricted (fortunately). But once I will be in Recife or the like I really love to visit it, but you have to book far ahead. The Rio and Paulista coast I know quite well on the other hand, very beautiful. I love Ubatuba the most (was the first BR city I visited back in 2002)

·
Registered
15,873 Posts
Discussion Starter #55 (Edited)
Noronha is my favorite beach place in the world (each beach has its special charm). Restrictions up to 300 tourists/day make the island even better, no crowds, however there is only a few of options for dining and luxury hotels. Wheather is perfect all year-long.

Santa Catarina, on the other hand, the coast is nice, but summer goes only from november to april and always full of other south american countries tourists (close to southern borders).

Noronha is also the further Brazilian airport from mainland.

41 - 58 of 58 Posts