SkyscraperCity banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
114 Posts
Actually I know this street, Actually my house is on this picture... actually I not allowed to give an answer right!!!! :sleepy: wahahahaha

·
Registered
114 Posts
You guys see that tall white building on the background (KPN Building), on the righthandside there is a much smaller building..... I live there! :weirdo:

·
Urban Struggle
5,239 Posts
kingchunglo said:
You guys see that tall white building on the background (KPN Building), on the righthandside there is a much smaller building..... I live there! :weirdo:
You live in Flatgebouw Hillekop? :)

·
Registered
114 Posts
Xäntårx : you remember I told you I live in Arnhem... wahaha No and yes. I grew up in Arnhem and my parents still live there and every week I go visiting them. However I live and study in Rotterdam (answer -> Forvine you got it/ Sorry Sinjin.. Seems like I took over you function).

Djoez: no I don't live @ Hillekop, the building called 't Leidscheveem, it's between the KPN building (Toren op Zuid) and the New Luxor Theather.

·
Optimum
9,977 Posts
kingchunglo said:
Xäntårx : you remember I told you I live in Arnhem... wahaha No and yes.

Djoez: no I don't live @ Hillekop, the building called 't Leidscheveem, it's between the KPN building (Toren op Zuid) and the New Luxor Theather.
I've heard of KPN building... but I don't remember which city it locates. Rotterdam has a large skyline but in this pic I could barely recognise it. Arnhem also has some tall buildings... anyway I'm not familiar with Dutch cities, sorry for that.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts