SkyscraperCity banner

361 - 380 of 642 Posts

·
Registered
774 Posts
the reason why they decided to use artificial turf for the inside is because (as far as I know) they're planning to do concerts and massive events very often, wich would be a desaster for natural turf if so.
But Wembley manages!!! Oh wait.... :eek:hno: :lol:

·
Registered
5,699 Posts
the reason why they decided to use artificial turf for the inside is because (as far as I know) they're planning to do concerts and massive events very often, wich would be a desaster for natural turf if so.
Also is because the position of the stadium. The sun do not illuminate very well the inner part of the building, so the grass maintenance would be very high.

·
Proximamente CASAHUS.COM
1,201 Posts
I'm afraid it's located in so remote place. It might have some troubles in drawing crowds
No Carrera the things is that the city is already invading this area. Next to the stadium is the Primavera Forrest and nobody can build anything there because is a protected area. That's why it looks in a remote place. Try to look for it in google earth and you will see in sorrounded by large neighborhoods, office areas, etc...

·
Registered
66 Posts
Awesome stadium! It'll be one of the best of latin america for sure.
Congrats to all Chivas fan.

Fluminense FC
Detroit Red Wings

·
Proximamente CASAHUS.COM
1,201 Posts
More news on the inauguration..
Mexico will play against Colombia, Chile and Argentina..

and also the stadium will have the permit from the local government as long as the deposit 40 million pesos so they can make special roads for cars.

·
Tiempo de GDL
1,570 Posts
Discussion Starter · #379 ·
UPDATE

estas fotos son de un forero llamado ZorRiTo9

pongo textual su aporte

estas fotos son d aier... mi camarada andaba volando ayer y le dieron permiso d meterse al tapatio y aprovecho pa tomar esas fotos tmb unas del jalisco d poca maiee

361 - 380 of 642 Posts