SkyscraperCity Forum banner
2781 - 2800 of 3373 Posts

·
Registered
4,372 Posts
this is so close to being done. it should be completed in 2015 and not in 2016, this building is the only building with a completion date that is not overly optimistic, but the opposite rather
It can be fully clad in 2015 and look finished from outside, but still only get it done in 2016.

·
Future CiE and Architect
403 Posts
Any links to support your idea or just some random dates you are pulling out of your head while eating cheetos in your moms basement
You must feel soo cool attacking someone on a skyscraper forum. Good job tough guy.

The dates he put up are based off of the actual timeline that the construction/tenant company put up. KZ just noted that it looks like it could be done by 2015 based on the cladding progress. You can't see the interior, which takes quite a bit of work. Takes quite a long time to do interior finishing and furnishing in a 100+ floor building. Consider wiring, lighting, drywall, elevator installation, HVAC, etc. Shit doesn't happen over night. They may be Chinese, but they aren't magicians.

·
Registered
3,768 Posts
Guangzhou now joined the club of the best skylines in the world! The skyline looks random(not sure if correct word) like NYC, but it still has a symmetry.
Will they redevelop the surrounding areas soon?

·
Registered
5,546 Posts
Am I the only one around here, who loves Zaha Hadid's Guangzhou Opera House?
No, I also love it. I saw a ballet Cinderella back in 2010. I asked if they did tours of the building and they said "no", so I asked "how do I get in the building?" and they said there was a show that evening. Great seating, show and sound. Beautiful inside and out.

·
GF 117 #1, Lotte Tower #2
1,372 Posts
^^ I love those pics Oasis Bangkok,, the ride on top of CT, then in the background, how CTF towers over the beautiful green IFC.

2781 - 2800 of 3373 Posts