Skyscraper City Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
605 Posts
Although the architecture looks impressive, I must say that I was quite disappointed with the city when I visited in January this year. It is extremely dirty, the city planning is not very nice and the traffic is terrible. It has its charming places, but overall it isn't a "must see" in China.

·
Registered
270 Posts
TORONTOCOPENHAGEN said:
Although the architecture looks impressive, I must say that I was quite disappointed with the city when I visited in January this year. It is extremely dirty, the city planning is not very nice and the traffic is terrible. It has its charming places, but overall it isn't a "must see" in China.
yup, i agree with u .....

·
Lurker
341 Posts
haha yeah there isnt really anything to do in guangzhou but to earn money, if you live there and have nothing else to do you can visit some museums which are decent. the nightlife is well below average for a city that large... Well there is one thing i am always doing when i am in guangzhou and thats SHOPPING!! low prices and so much to chose from. but its definatly not a tourist city

·
Registered
323 Posts
I think it smaller then ny,but bigger then HK

·
Registered
1,429 Posts
NYC has 8.1 million people, and HK got 6.9 million, not sure about Guangzhou

btw, the skyscrapers in the first pic are nice.

·
Lurker
341 Posts
I am sorry but TV-tower design is not going to be built they have another design now, its much shorter( around 400m i think)

1 - 20 of 23 Posts