SkyscraperCity banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Kokosovo terrorist
848 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

RULES:
-Try to guess the country (3 point).
-3 guesses per post. You can post again, but only after I've replied to previous guesses.
-If you know the correct answer, go ahead and say it!

Good luck

·
global nomad
1,700 Posts
Switzerland, China, Italy?

·
Kokosovo terrorist
848 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Still no...:eek:hno:

·
Kokosovo terrorist
848 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
:eek:hno::eek:hno:

·
Registered
53 Posts
mmm france, italy, argentina???

·
Kokosovo terrorist
848 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
:shocked::shocked::shocked:
Probably i made mistake. I took this pic from Panoramio and it was located in Northern Myanmar but actually it`s looks like Jade Dragon snow mountain not far from Lijiang, China. I checked many pics and video from there, so now can say almost without doubt that it is Jade Dragon snow mountain.
Sorry all for giving not correct info.
:bash: Fucking mistake, mountains in north Myanmar look similar to this picture....:nuts:
So winner is el_norte and also bestkub said exactly place.
:drunk:

P.S.: i think it`s influence of burmese dictators :crazy2:

·
global nomad
1,700 Posts
There's no way thats Burma - Puta-o in the far north isn't developed at all like that for tourists. I've been there.

·
Kokosovo terrorist
848 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
^^ yes, something like that. But nature itself looks similar.
The most interesting thing is that i`ve been on Jade Dragon snow mount. but it was in mist completely so i remember only staircase. I ran away from the stuf there but he cought me (he saw my footprints and follow). They didn`t let people go upstair coz of "snow" on staircase (slipery:nuts:). :eek:hno:

·
global nomad
1,700 Posts
haha i love it. i remember in india going up to the rohtang pass near manali and watching all the tourists from the south who'd never seen snow in their lives freak out about it... renting huge, heavy winter jackets and thick boots, and this was may!

and even in Canada, I went to this glacier in the big national park that was designed for tourists and they had signs all over the place in Japanese saying, if you've never walked in snow, don't leave the staircase.... haha.

·
Kokosovo terrorist
848 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
^^ :lol::lol::rofl:
Yes, it`s completely terrible! There were only about 4cm. of snow on the steps, i said to stuf i lived half year in double thickness of it but NOTHING. "You can fall down and hurt yourself" - they answered. :nuts::nuts::bash::wallbash::weird:
It`s no way - only run from them next time...:cheers:

·
global nomad
1,700 Posts
yeah I HAVE to go to China, and soon... I've never been and I really want to, i'm taking a Chinese politics course at university right now.

·
Kokosovo terrorist
848 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Chinese politics course
???!!

:lol: What is kind of course? For total control of hundreds millions of people? They are profi in it!! :colgate: What will ur majority there?
And China is great country...

·
Kokosovo terrorist
848 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
^^ You mean in USA also can teach well about this??! :lol:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts