Feel the pungency!
I have been developing interest in train stations over the last few years, motivated in part by more regular railway travel. While the GTC section features active Guess the Airport and Guess the Port threads, there seems to be none dedicated to train stations, apart from this one, which however has been inactive since 2016, and moreover showcases only stations located in Europe. This thread comes in therefore to fill the gap, and provide members the opportunity to guess and discover interesting train stations around the globe. If you decide to participate, please adhere to the following guidelines:
- You're strongly encouraged to post stations that present some architectural interest
- One picture at least (in case several ones are posted) must depict the exterior of the building. Showing the interior only is occasionally allowed as long as it's outstanding
- Minor or suburban stations are eligible only if they're outstanding (so please no bare concrete platforms, shack-like buildings, etc.), and clear hints about the location are needed once the country is guessed
- Only existing stations please, not renders of planned ones
- Decommissioned stations are occasionally allowed, but this must be stated