Skyscraper City Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Shaken, never Stirred
8,013 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OMG, I received a survey from the MTA. With this is a free (One week pass) how funny. I wonder how they got my information?

I guess I'm supposed to return this to MTA and receive my free Metro pass and travel kit. Did anyone else received this mailer????

·
Silver Lake
5,451 Posts
Yeah and you're an addicted-to-the-car-never-to-step-a-foot-out-onto-the-sidewalk-Angelino. How could this have happened? Oh well, leave it to the MTA.

·
Shaken, never Stirred
8,013 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
^ I feel privileged and somewhat confused. The first thing that came to mind was (K) had something to do with this. lol!

Oh well I guess even I get junk mail, just like the old lady who received the letter to sign up for the Military........

·
I'm not Chinese
1,262 Posts
I know, when was the last time any of you guys took the bus to go to the beach, work, school, mall, etc...??? :?

I think the last time I took the bus to go somewhere, was like uhhh when I was in 6th-7th grade. I'm a senior now. I'm a bad Angelino. :(

·
Shaken, never Stirred
8,013 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
^ Your sure are a bad Angelino..... 6 grade or what not. You should be ashamed of yourself Alex, even I caught the Orange Line like a couple of months ago. shame~shame!!!!!! :poke:

·
I'm not Chinese
1,262 Posts
Ferneynism said:
^ Your sure are a bad Angelino..... 6 grade or what not. You should be ashamed of yourself Alex, even I caught the Orange Line like a couple of months ago. shame~shame!!!!!! :poke:
Well, it's not my fault that buses don't go to places I usually go to. :dunno: And if they do, it takes me ( or it'd take me) like an hour to get to X place is if take the bus... compared to 20 mins if I take the car.

·
Mainland Sea & Sky
6,242 Posts
Nope

·
I'm not Chinese
1,262 Posts
Well, I'm flying over to Argentina this Saturday. I'm going on a plane... technically, that counts as public transportation. :tongue3:

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.