SkyscraperCity Forum banner
1 - 20 of 58 Posts

· whitest boy in the delta
14,693 Posts
i love the ones with the large spires. very interesting design. and the others are really elegant and simple. remind me of 2IFC

14,693 Posts
do we have a thread or information for the smaller twin towers that are also on the renders on the first post? i think they were part of huaguoyuan project as well.

14,693 Posts
This city along with Chongqing are currently two big huge mess, both extremely mountainous. If done right, they can be the most unique cities, if not they will stay dull.
with these kind of projects they are certainly on a good way. some of the chongqing ones are simply gorgeous, Chaotianmen being the most breath taking in chongqing.

Reactions: Highcliff

14,693 Posts
These should be taller than the petronas towers,than it is a new record
will not even be thze tallest twin towers in china for a long time, since Wuhan Center may get a twin :nuts:

Reactions: pteranodon

14,693 Posts
^^
there can never be enough twin towers, let's all dance like the girls in your avatar!

Reactions: Pals_RGB

14,693 Posts
looking at the supertall map we have it looks like the plots are rather far away from the city center.

14,693 Posts
half a year ago it was nothing but holes in the ground :cheers:

14,693 Posts
without a concrete core they will indeed skyrocket upwards

14,693 Posts
Reactions: Highcliff and Kanto

14,693 Posts
thought it was common knowledge that these were only 406m to the tip of the spire

1 - 20 of 58 Posts