Parking Floors: 4 [Mechanical Parking]
Total Floors Above Ground: 18

Rendering

Reactions: OmI92

·
Banned
1,421 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
well i wuz working there in Landmark when the clients for Ali Tower came, like i mentioned smwhr in sm other thread, three proposals were shown the client and ofcourse i also got to c them, one was superb i should say, that really deserved to be placed on mmalam , the second one was okay and guess what this is the third on my list. But i hsould say that as usual are society is sick and stuck wid the concept of less giving and more taking back, the output is smthing like u c it now. Its not the fault of the firm i should say, but the investor bring broshures and magazine with western architecture or if not that their own ideas and would finally end up with their own design so the creativity and innovation that an architectural firm should put up does not come forward.

Secondly why is this firm gettin so many project? Well design is smth onwhich clients dont spend much money and they are concerned more on the floor space and saleable area in that floor so since the space designing is so good that the client is satisfied with its return that design is not much to be bothered about.

Now take 22 Storey 'IT Tower' with 22 Storey 'Ali Tower'......same firm isnt it BUT different CLIENT~!! Cresent Tower and Alamgir Tower r good....but Y....again CLIENT and then the firm! If people are concerned about design i would really say that they would go to firms like these then.....Our social behaviour and restriction on freedom in architecture is the only reason why our architecture sucks!! Thats one of my views...!

·
London is London
6,163 Posts
total floors above ground is 18.

and wheres the Mechanical Parking i cant see it, please please dnt tell me there making a Mechanical car park underground.

·
Registered
524 Posts
Hindustani said:
Not bad. lots of glass.
Now that I have thought about it, I think the problem could be the colour of the glass and the rendering.

If you imagine the glass to be blue like Boulevard Heights or IT Tower and that grey part as proper aluminium Tiles it can look good. Lacks curves though.

·
Musharraf Ka Danda!
10,199 Posts
Malpensa,

Please refrain from such negative postings.

·
London is London
6,163 Posts
Ali Tower a complex of int’l standard

Press release

LAHORE: Ali Tower located at M M Alam Road Gulberg Lahore is a multi-storeyed commercial complex of international standard, the lower portion of which is in the final stages of its launch.

Ali Tower's Chief Executive Imran said Ali Tower is going to be the most modern high-rise of the millennium.

Convenience and security of customer is the key to success and we have concentrated very hard in making sure maximum peace of mind for the customers, he said.

Talking about the Mechanical Car Parking System (MCPS), Mr Ali said we have been thinking of coming-up with commercial building for quiet sometime but our approach was different from others altogether.

He said, "We did not want to introduce yet another shopping complex but a new concept which has something extraordinary, something innovative. By the grace of Almighty God, we have introduced Mechanically Controlled Parking Management System (MCPS) in Ali Tower, which will effectively address the space problems, will improve security standards and will minimise the high rate of theft and vandalism."

For its central location and innovative technology, he said Ali Tower is going to be an ideal opportunity for profitable business and investment in the near future.

The formal and full-fledged launching of Ali Tower is scheduled to be in few weeks of June and with launching of project, all the inquisitiveness arising in the minds of people will be clearly and briefly answered with comprehensive media launch of the project, he added.

·
Indus Priest King
7,581 Posts
I can't see it...maybe that's a good thing...after reading all the comments...

·
Banned
1,421 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
huit said:
btw Techno, can you give us a rough idea as to how much the client would've paid for such an ugly design?
I can only make a rough guess.....but that is cost of design plus all the workin drawings....somewhr around 3-5million rupees!

·
Banned
1,421 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
pakboy said:
total floors above ground is 18.

and wheres the Mechanical Parking i cant see it, please please dnt tell me there making a Mechanical car park underground.

Ur livin in Uk n u still dont understand the price of SPACE? Dont u get the construction trend around here....? Firstly ppl building a high riser on a tiny miny peice of land and u expect them to build a separate parkin complex rite next to it....no one is so damn caring about the socio-economic concerns....so ofcourse the mechanical car parkin got to be underground! What da hell did i write in my second post>>investment= 2 X output return......

They have introduced a new parkin system yet the design sucks! what good are they doin aesthetically....takin care of one problem and neglecting another....!

1 - 20 of 267 Posts