Pearl Dune offers beautiful landscaped gardens and a full range of leisure and shopping facilities, catering to the discerning needs of today’s middle-class family. Modern finishes using the best materials and large windows combine to provide a feeling of spaciousness, quality and tranquillity in every apartment.
Facilities and amenities
* State of the art clubhouse
* Prayer Area
* Community Centre
* Children’s Play area
* Landscaped courtyard and jogging track
* Internet café and Coffee Bar
* Library and study area Features
* Gated community with 24 hour security
* Back-up power generators and 24 hour maintenance service
* Spacious and well lit corridors and lobbies
* Built-in home technology facilities including Cable TV, Broadband internet, Intercom and Telephone connections
* Quality floor and wall tiling throughout
* Double glazed windows
* 5 star standard kitchen and toilet fittings
* Spacious apartments ideal for vacation home, buy-to-let or permanent residence Master planned community within a government backed regeneration zone
University road does need some new projects, good to see this one. But I hope the quality will be high, as one can see the older apartment buildings presenting a very shoddy look on university road. Hope this one won't appear dilapidated 30 years from now. I really like this concept though:
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could
be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
A forum community dedicated to skyscrapers, towers, highrises, construction, and city planning enthusiasts. Come join the discussion about structures, styles, reviews, scale, transportation, skylines, architecture, and more!