SkyscraperCity banner

8761 - 8780 of 9241 Posts

·
51,061 Posts
Hmmm, I think many Hungarian names for other countries are not readily understandable for non-Hungarian speakers... Románia or Hollandia I can understand, but what is Oroszország or Észtország?

·
Registered
5,599 Posts
Judging by the size the first one is definitely Russia....the other one most probably Estonia :)

·
Registered
6,971 Posts
Yes. Only a roundabout divides the two sections at road 311, which will be demolished until October.
^^ That section was already 2x2 with motorway standard, wasn't it? But signed as state road 4, see 2011 GSV. Have the green signs been replaced by blue signs indicating "M4" now?
OSM does indicate M4 now and I saw blue signs with "M4" on videos. I guess it will officially be dedicated as motorway from October when the roundabout will be demolished?

The exit to road 401 seems to have exit number "81". Any info about the other exits?
Is the roundabout gone now? Does the section between road 311 and road 401 have motorway standard now and is it signed as such? If so, does anyone know since when?

OSM indicates exit numbers 63 and 66 but nothing for the other exits. Does anyone know the numbers of all exits?

·
Registered
342 Posts
Credit to Blogen (elbong).

(thick marked countries neighboring Hungary)
And what and where does the different numbers represent. I strongly suspect that Dania is Denmark, and the area and population is correct. But 2241 km highway - what is that? Denmark has around 1300 km of motorway, but nothing that is near 2241 km.

·
Registered
689 Posts
And what and where does the different numbers represent. I strongly suspect that Dania is Denmark, and the area and population is correct. But 2241 km highway - what is that? Denmark has around 1300 km of motorway, but nothing that is near 2241 km.
Maybe they misspelled 1241 km?

I saw Expressway signs on bypasses and 2x1 roads when I was there, they might be included that.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Google maps now completely broke the 44 and M44 roads...
This part will only be opened in 2 years:

And they also changed the old 44 road to "M44" everywhere

·
Registered
166 Posts
I am a Local guide on google maps,and I already notified google about this situation.Hopefully they will solve my edit soon.

·
Registered
6,971 Posts
I almost get a headache by looking at Google Maps.
When I open Google MapsPlaces, I see Ödenburg (fka Sopron) :eek:hno: It's much better than a few months ago - I couldn't find more examples for Hungary - but Poland, Czechia and Romania are still very Deutsch :puke:

·
Registered
726 Posts
^^ Just like we see Chociebuż, Żytawa and Budziszyn in Germany.

8761 - 8780 of 9241 Posts