SkyscraperCity banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Jewish American Queer
84 Posts
I love that political support for the LGBT community is growing in Israel. Meretz, Kadima, HaAvoda, Likud. <3 Just ignore Shas and Anus-tasia Michaeli and we're all set. Hahaha.

·
Registered
563 Posts
^^ Lovefully pictures.

He, I'm Shas.... oh no that was a bad dream. I'm normal Dutch Sephardi, so I can handle it, we are not anymore in the middle ages.

WELL actually a few months ago, some Israeli group and American group of Rabbi's wanted to boycott the whole Dutch Community, by forbidding Kashrut from Holland and not regocnizing the Jewish weddings anymore from Holland.
This all because the Jewish community in Amsterdam asked to clear up the issue why an American Chief Rabbi of Amsterdam, in name of Rabbi of the community did sign (without letting the community know) an American rabbinical declaration that being gay was an illness, and first option to give was treatment.
At least a lot of European Jews still have a brain and guts (or balls) in order not to mix up so called Science and Christianity into Judaism. But you might be boycotted for it by the ''more clever'' rabbi's.

·
Banned
3,167 Posts
חחחחח איזה עליבות
מביך אפילו להראות את זה

הגיעו חמישים אנשים וחצי מהם באו בכלל כדי להניף דגלי מפלגות פוליטיות למצלמות

זה מראה שבאמת תל אביב די מנותקת משאר הארץ ולא משקפת
וגם שהסולידריות בתוך קהילת הגייז כלפי ערים אחרות היא אפס

·
Jewish American Queer
84 Posts
^^ Lovefully pictures.

He, I'm Shas.... oh no that was a bad dream. I'm normal Dutch Sephardi, so I can handle it, we are not anymore in the middle ages.

WELL actually a few months ago, some Israeli group and American group of Rabbi's wanted to boycott the whole Dutch Community, by forbidding Kashrut from Holland and not regocnizing the Jewish weddings anymore from Holland.
This all because the Jewish community in Amsterdam asked to clear up the issue why an American Chief Rabbi of Amsterdam, in name of Rabbi of the community did sign (without letting the community know) an American rabbinical declaration that being gay was an illness, and first option to give was treatment.
At least a lot of European Jews still have a brain and guts (or balls) in order not to mix up so called Science and Christianity into Judaism. But you might be boycotted for it by the ''more clever'' rabbi's.
How did an American become the chief rabbi there? Gah, this is what I hate about my country. It's so polarized! On one hand you have groups (including a lot of Jewish groups) that support and advocate for LGBT rights and equality while on the other hand, you also have groups that are trying to destroy LGBT progress in America. Groups who belong to the latter are mostly right-wing Xtian groups, some Orthodox Jewish groups and almost all of the Hassidic Jewish groups. Can you tell me how huge is the number of LGBT supporters in the Jew-ropean community?

·
DAMNED
12,849 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
חחחחח איזה עליבות
מביך אפילו להראות את זה

הגיעו חמישים אנשים וחצי מהם באו בכלל כדי להניף דגלי מפלגות פוליטיות למצלמות

זה מראה שבאמת תל אביב די מנותקת משאר הארץ ולא משקפת
וגם שהסולידריות בתוך קהילת הגייז כלפי ערים אחרות היא אפס
נו ברור למצעד בחיפה אין שום משמעות!ת״א מצעד הכח גדול,ססגוני ומהנה,אילת-סופ״ש גאה שכזה,ירושלים-יש מסר בשל היותה עיר דתית

·
Banned
3,167 Posts
נו ברור למצעד בחיפה אין שום משמעות!ת״א מצעד הכח גדול,ססגוני ומהנה,אילת-סופ״ש גאה שכזה,ירושלים-יש מסר בשל היותה עיר דתית
אז כראה צודק ראש העיר בחיפה שקראתי שהוא סגר את הפעילות כדי להפוך את זה לגן ילדים ולא מתקצב אותם.
ומה שאתה אומר לא סותר את מה שאמרתי שמצעד כזה קטן פשוט מראה שתל אביב לא משקפת את שאר הארץ
וכנראה שגם בדברים של ח"כ אנסטסיה מיכאלי יש לא מעט צדק שהטלויזיה לא משקפת את הציבור כי גם היא נעשית בתל אביב ולכן משקפת את תל אביב

1 - 7 of 7 Posts