Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 1492 Posts

·
Banned
2,767 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Gareth said:
Watched the match. Bl;oody brilliant game! :cheersL

Was there any trouble last night, I ain't heard anything myself?
Reading the papers this morning, it wasn't as bad as I expected. Liverpool fans were pelted with flare's, stones, bottles in the ground with minimal protection from the stewards and Carabinieri. But that's par for the course when you're a Liverpool fan in Italy. It was leaving the ground that worried me the most (memories of Roma in '84...shudder!), but most fans were bussed straight back to the airport and arrived home in one piece:cheers:

·
3,334 Posts
Amazing result top marks to all the players especially, Carragher, Alonso and Cisse, never thought I'd see him playing again this season!!

On the Rafa v Capello audition for Real, do you think Rafa will now be No 1 target for the Bernabeu club?

·
Registered
16,980 Posts
I've got him in my shed, feeding him fish heads and teaching him the Rafa Benitez/La Bamba ditty.

·
Banned
2,602 Posts
We CAN beat Chelsea. Imagine we won the CL- this whole fight for 4th place will have been pointless- there is no way they would put the blue shite in the CL and turn down the actual title holders- surely.

Well, here's to hoping.

·
366 Posts
Will somebody from Liverpool come up to Lancaster and pinch me. I still can't believe we put Juventus out of the competition. :cheers:

1 - 20 of 1492 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.