SkyscraperCity Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Lifer Pol
121 Posts
2-1.... decent result in the end. Much better than what i'd expected.

Anhooos, keeping this thread vaguely topical!!.... what are the skyscrapers / architecture like in Turin?

·
European Champion
442 Posts
If we can play like we did for the first 45 tonight we will get through. Great goals, greating fighting spirit and Carson looking like a keeper for the future despite the error that have given Juve some hope.

Friendly theme for tonights game, watched an image where most of the Juve looked quite angry though and held the finger up towards The Kop.

YNWA

·
Banned
2,602 Posts
The first half was amazing- very energetic, excellent passing, they just powered Juve back into their goal. I wouldn't have even dreamt that they would score 2 in the first 25mins. They need to keep up the tempo into the 2nd half.

This performance bodes well for the Premiership- they can still kick ass even with bad injuries- and they have Morientes outside Europe.

·
366 Posts
Went to the game. Great atmosphere. Not seen as many flags for ages.

If somebody had said we were going to be 2 - 0 up at halftime, I wouldn't have believed them. I thought we made it hard for ourselves second half by giving the ball away too much which gave them plenty of possession from which they gained in confidence. Still a great result when you look at Juventus' previous results this season. :)

·
CENTRAL SCRUTINIZER
20,806 Posts
everyone seemed to be standing up.

Going by the I.Q of your average Liverpool fan,they probably haven't realised it's all seating yet. :poke:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts