SkyscraperCity banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1,510 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
my tours today...

Hama-rikyu Gardens May 17, 2008
Hamarikyu Gardens (浜離宮恩賜庭園, Hama-rikyū Onshi Teien) is a public park in Tokyo, Japan. Located at the mouth of the Sumida River in Chūō-ku, it was opened April 1, 1946. The park is a 250,165 m² landscaped garden surrounding Shioiri Pond, the park itself surrounded by a seawater moat filled by Tokyo Bay. It was remodeled as a public garden park on the site of a villa of the Shogun Tokugawa family in the 17th century.

The garden has an atmosphere of tranquility where visitors can forget the passage of time. Visitors can also enjoy refreshment at a teashop in Nakashima located in the middle of the pond in the garden that offers matcha and Japanese sweets in a tea-ceremony style. A peony garden, plum tree grove and cosmos fields render flowers and greenery enjoyable in every season. Exhibitions falcon and Japanese goshawk traditional hunting techniques are demonstrated daily.

main gate

300-old pine

·
Registered
1,510 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Tokyo Sea Life Park May 17, 2008
Tokyo Sea Life Park is part of Kasai Rinkai Park (葛西臨海公園) to the east of Tokyo Station. The aquarium is fairly small and only has one big tank but is well worth a look. It showcases a diverse number of locations in a clear and consistent way and delivers a strong message about the necessity for ocean conservation.

Tokyo Sea Life Park is run by the city and one of its main goals is to present the marine environments of Tokyo. Which is a lot more interesting than you might guess because Tokyo includes a group subtropical islands over 1,000 kilometers south of Tokyo Bay. If you also go to Yume-no-Shima Tropical Greenhouse Dome then you can virtually tour the Ogasawara Islands without leaving the city.

Getting there:
Kasai-Rinkai Park where Tokyo Sea Life Park is located is about a half an hour from JR Tokyo Station on the Keiyo Line (京葉線). This line has an underground platform which is a fair distance under and away from the main platforms at Tokyo Station. Follow the red signs to get to the platform. It will take about 15 minutes to reach the park. Get off at Kasai Rinkai Kouen Station. This line continues on to the Tokyo Disneyland Resort.

Buses also shuttle people from Kasai Station and Nishi-Kasai Station to Kasai Rinkai Park on Tokyo Metro's Tousai Line.

·
Registered
1,510 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
the entrance of Disneyland Park, the second park of the whole Disney Resort

parking lot

entrance to DisneySea

Welcome to DisneySea!

pictures mosaic

·
Registered
1,063 Posts
nice pictures wow you even went to Tokyo's version of NYC Central Park there very beautiful wow it even has a big lake there.

and you went to Disney world wow my god it looks very creative in design and everything why doesn't the other parks has that creative will anymore? or i don't know if they do have that?

each land has its architecture and creative will wow man i am amazed the orantial land company really takes cares of the Disney resort.

its funny because the recent Indiana Jones Film which is the newest one in a long time has almost the same name as the ride is it based on the film or was it there before?

i doubt that the new indiana jones film will break the japanese box office which is impressive because to the japanese its a Forigan Film?

1 - 20 of 21 Posts