SkyscraperCity banner

101 - 120 of 905 Posts

·
Banned
2,587 Posts
und vom st. petersburg-platz hört man auch nichts. oder marseille-platz. oder dem osaka-platz. vom léon-platz und dem prag-platz hab ich auch nix gehört. mein favorit bleibt aber der dresden-platz. unsere lieblingspartnerstadt! :)
Was noch nicht ist, kann noch werden. :)

·
Registered
428 Posts
Koolkaetz , I get this news from Hamburger Morgenpost.If you currently search in the google news for living-bridge you will find two articels about in Abendblatt an " Welt", but they didn` t report (surprisingly) that the plans had been changed with the addition of the high-rise gate buildings over the bridge.This only reported the mopo.You can probably have a look in their archiev search on their Web site.

Names of streets and Squares in hafencity:I think their is on the official Hafencity site any where a section with maps and new streetnames.They used both , names of sister cities and other important port cities.The new bridge over Brooktorhafen is called Shanghaibrücke,
the western north-south street in Überseequartier alon Magdeburger hafen is called Osaka Boulevard , the eastern north south street San francisco strasse,and the massive 35m bold Quai (QM 2 parking lot) along Science-center , Waterfront towers and Cruise-center/hotel will be named Chicago-kai.But there are also names like Tokyo boulevard and so on,but I don` t know exactly where.

·
spaghetti polonaise
2,531 Posts
Here is a new (english) article about the Hafencity by Der Spiegel magazine.

Another news: Yesterday the Hamburg Parliament voted with 93% in favour of building the Elbphilharmonie. But the estimated construction costs have also risen: 186.7 million to 241.3 million Euro. Laying of the cornerstone will be on the 2nd April this year.

·
Registered
449 Posts
If the Hafencity holds what these sweet pictures promise (especially the Elbphilarmonie), then Hamburg will have truly "upgraded" its already spiffy downtown.

·
Registered
145 Posts
I'm a big supporter of dense mid-rise development.

Throughout history these types of development in cities has always proved to be the most resilient and consistent.

More cities around the world try to follow this European model.

·
Private Variable
1,208 Posts
http://elbphilharmonie.de

you have to click on the link Flash Version
Then
on the Bottom "Aktuell"
Then "Neuigkeiten"
Then "Zum Film"

The start of construction ( laying the foundation stone ) is 2. April 2007

·
Registered
1,165 Posts
Kaispeicher A/Elbphilharmonie

Harbour city
The new site is left and the old right

the ohter site

the place for Unilever-Germany

what can you do it with stones?

Kuehne und Nagel/SAP

·
Registered
5,344 Posts
What an amazing project!!

I can't get over its size, and how varied it is with not just a few--but many-- interesting components.

This is sure to be a great urban space!

101 - 120 of 905 Posts