SkyscraperCity banner

141 - 160 of 906 Posts

·
Registered
428 Posts
the project will cost estimated 6-7 billions of Euro (buildings only) plus at least another 1 billions of Euro for infrastructure like streets , subwayline and stations,parksand so on.With another ideas like skyscrapers at the Chicago-square or this living bridge even more .
Überseequartier will cost allone 800 million Euro plus science center and cruise terminal extra.

·
Stockholm rules!
1,740 Posts
WoW! Awesome project!

How many people will live and work in the area when completed?

·
spaghetti polonaise
2,532 Posts
12.000 inhabitants on 155 hectares would result in 7.742 inhabitants per km². It would therefore be one of the denser districts in Hamburg (Hamburg average = 2322 inh/km²).

·
Registered
934 Posts
the project will cost estimated 6-7 billions of Euro (buildings only) plus at least another 1 billions of Euro for infrastructure like streets , subwayline and stations,parksand so on.With another ideas like skyscrapers at the Chicago-square or this living bridge even more .
Überseequartier will cost allone 800 million Euro plus science center and cruise terminal extra.
Now that makes sense! Thanks for the info. :)

·
LIBERTINED
46,539 Posts
The Living-bridge is the ultimate dream of aquafreaks like me :D
Hopefully they make my dream come true...

·
███████&
858 Posts
i think it looks good for the living bridge. lets hope that the chicago square gets the same multiple agreement in the cityhall as this bridge.

·
Private Variable
1,207 Posts
Reactions: mb92

·
Modulor Man
1,007 Posts
..mich würde interessieren ob es zu den bauträgern und zur finanzierung des hafencityprojektes detaillierte informationen gibt?

141 - 160 of 906 Posts