SkyscraperCity Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
4,385 Posts
Testdrive, you've met me before, waaaaay back, over 13 years ago, think: Citiboy, monkey, TopDawgie, et al.
Holy crap! Well I will be damned. We will have to get together for a drink.........of course now I am ancient. Now I have to guess which one you are..................process of elimination and you are not any of those guys.......Let's see you have been with your partner the same length of time, none of those guys were flight attendants..........Did you come out to the house with those guys? I sure would like to reconnect, I thoroughly enjoyed spending time with that group..........

· Registered
4,385 Posts
Prost. Looooong time ago. Partnered with MountDan.
ahhhhhhhhh yes yes...........I lost touch with most of those guys......in fact all of them. Some pretty interesting things happened to some of them, anyway it is good to know some of us have similar interests. I think I might have temporarily hijacked this thread .......sorrrrrry. Once again Happy belated B Day Joo's

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.