SkyscraperCity Forum banner
21 - 31 of 31 Posts

· Registered
4,385 Posts
Testdrive, you've met me before, waaaaay back, over 13 years ago, think: Citiboy, monkey, TopDawgie, et al.
Holy crap! Well I will be damned. We will have to get together for a drink.........of course now I am ancient. Now I have to guess which one you are..................process of elimination and you are not any of those guys.......Let's see you have been with your partner the same length of time, none of those guys were flight attendants..........Did you come out to the house with those guys? I sure would like to reconnect, I thoroughly enjoyed spending time with that group..........

· Registered
4,385 Posts
Prost. Looooong time ago. Partnered with MountDan.
ahhhhhhhhh yes yes...........I lost touch with most of those guys......in fact all of them. Some pretty interesting things happened to some of them, anyway it is good to know some of us have similar interests. I think I might have temporarily hijacked this thread .......sorrrrrry. Once again Happy belated B Day Joo's

· Registered
17,449 Posts
So fast forward to summer of 2017: My oldest friend from college, we met at McMahon Hall dorm at UW our freshman year (we had a crush on the same guy, no worries, he got fat and ugly), we'll be turning 50. We decided to rent a yacht with crew and sail for two weeks through the eastern Mediterranean around Greece, Turkey, etc. There should be 10 couples total, cost is about €2500, but I want to do something fun for my 50th.

Or maybe a facelift. I haven't decided.

· Registered
566 Posts
Hey Joos, did you make any major purchases for yourself as at gift? If so, what did you buy? Or perhaps your friends and family pulled together to buy you something unique like a memorable experience or gift. Let us know the details and or the emotions regarding a possible late night excursion.

21 - 31 of 31 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.