·
6,986 Posts
All the best Markie, now you've reached the big one :colgate:

On the bright side, life is meant to begin at 40 ... :D

·
Building Sustainability
2,777 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Here's a few things that happend the year you were born...

• Elvis Presley and Priscilla Beaulieu are married in Las Vegas.
  • Harold Wilson announces that the United Kingdom has decided to apply for EEC membership.
  • The People's Republic of China announces a successful hydrogen bomb test.
  • 400 million viewers watch Our World, the first live, international, satellite television production. It features the live debut of The Beatles' song "All You Need is Love."
  • The first automatic cash machine (voucher-based) is installed in the office of the Barclays Bank in Enfield, England
  • The first colour television broadcasts begin on BBC2 in UK on certain programmes. A full colour service begins on BBC2 on December 2.
wikipedia

·
Registered
1,052 Posts
Cheers and thanks everyone ! :)

Looking around my room right now I'm seeing BIG 40's everywhere !
My Budweiser fridge is rammed, stacked out with all world wide varieties and sorts of beers and alcoholic beverages.. from champange to carling, so as the old saying goes "life begins at 40" so is it now time to wear my slippers.. and jim jams ? smoke my pipe ? , then go to bed ?... arghh this must be bliss :) :nuts:

But then again NOT !... Life goes on, It's time to party !, HAVING A GREAT TIME, THANKS AGAIN EVERYONE :banana: :scouserd:

·
Building Sustainability
2,777 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Cheers and thanks everyone ! :)

Looking around my room right now I'm seeing BIG 40's everywhere !
My Budweiser fridge is rammed, stacked out with all world wide varieties and sorts of beers and alcoholic beverages.. from champange to carling, so as the old saying goes "life begins at 40" so is it now time to wear my slippers.. and jim jams ? smoke my pipe ? , then go to bed ?... arghh this must be bliss :) :nuts:

But then again NOT !... Life goes on, It's time to party !, HAVING A GREAT TIME, THANKS AGAIN EVERYONE :banana: :scouserd:
The Jippo smiley shows a good lightness to the way you looked this evening when I dropped your card off :lol:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts