1,669 Posts
6.5/10

·
Krakus rodowity
5,174 Posts
7/10

·
1,652 Posts
I never understood these buildings. They were built before the major condo boom, and are barely finishing up the sales, really don't know why they were built in that time...still they look great. 9/10

·
Registered
528 Posts
I like the towers, but the problem is they have ZERO neighboring tall towers. perhaps with the new downtown redevelopment, they will have immediate neighbors that will enhance their look within the scope of the skyline. For now, it is the main skyline, with these two beautiful way offset to the south.

·
Banned
2,687 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
ASupertall4SD said:
I like the towers, but the problem is they have ZERO neighboring tall towers. perhaps with the new downtown redevelopment, they will have immediate neighbors that will enhance their look within the scope of the skyline. For now, it is the main skyline, with these two beautiful way offset to the south.

^

What are you talking about?

·
Banned
2,687 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·

·
1,652 Posts
ASupertall4SD said:
Actually I understand what hes saying. You have the convention center in front, the Gaslamp to the west and then low rise development eveywere else. But don't worry, things will fill out in the background and plus these towers look great by themselves. :colgate:

I also like your name ASupertall4SD. You must be new? If you are Welcome. :)

·
Registered
595 Posts
At first I didn't like them, but now I like them (especially when considering them part of the skyline of the city). 9/10

1 - 20 of 68 Posts