Skyscraper City Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Banned
336 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hats off to the entrepreneurs that were responsible for this project. This is probably the best health club in the Somali peninsula . This health club has:

An Indoor pool
Automated gym facilities
Sauna / Steam room
Park and reception

And.... fingerprint entry!

http://m.youtube.com/?#/watch?v=sKWpESaGeUs

·
Registered
358 Posts
Did they really write Safari Health Clup?? With a p? since when does the Somali alphabet include a p?
I think they meant to write 'Club'. They misspelled the world! Someone should tell them soon!

:eek:hno: I tried looking up the word 'Clup' and this is what came up, "clup is a very very vulgar term for someone usually one of the female species, no one really knows what it actually ,means."

·
Registered
37 Posts
I think they meant to write 'Club'. They misspelled the world! Someone should tell them soon!

:eek:hno: I tried looking up the word 'Clup' and this is what came up, "clup is a very very vulgar term for someone usually one of the female species, no one really knows what it actually ,means."
yeah I know. It is really stupid tho, they have internet so it shouldn't be problems with spelling since u can easily look words up. And this is pretty rampant in Somalia, when I was in Mogadishu this year and in 2012, most shops with English writing had misspelled it and using letters like p that we don't even have :eek:hno:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts