Skyscraper City Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,402 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I'm in school in the city at the moment and we 9four of us) were hoping to go somewhere a bit 'out of the ordinary', such as onto a skyscraper rooftop, in a construction site, crane or something ambitous, even if only for less than ten minutes. We're prepared to be sensible and cooperate :)

Anyone know anyone that could help?

Anything would be much appreciated.

·
Registered
122 Posts
You might try speaking to someone at MICM like an essential services person. Make up some story about something you need to se or do for a school assignment. They look after about 50 buildings in the southbank/city area and im sure they would be accomodating. I keep telling my concierge he needs to take me to our roof top but never seem to have time at the same time to do so. :) Hope you find a way.

·
Registered
77,330 Posts
if you were in sydney, i could get you up any building.;-)
im sure if you write to a building and enquire with manager you may get access to roof for short time.

·
Registered
1,402 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
if you were in sydney, i could get you up any building.;-)
im sure if you write to a building and enquire with manager you may get access to roof for short time.
We've tried writing to about five. 120 Collins St says there could be a legionella risk due to cooling towers and Crown says they don't let people up. None of the others have replied even though it's been a few days..

Hopefully we're allowed.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Hello Eureka,

I work in the construction industry, so may be able to help you out. Although all my projects are in design phase at the moment, apart from one which is a road construction so not too much to see.

Private Message me and we can see what we can sort out.

Gasto

1 - 11 of 11 Posts