1 - 20 of 72 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
A thread with less talk and more action
A thread with DSLR quality photos only
A thread that tells all the major cities in the world that Dhaka is on its way
A thread which shall surely disappoint CNN, BBC, and last but not the least Mr. Henry Kissinger :cheers:

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Gulshan Avenue, Dhaka, Bangladesh

Few of the many commercial towers and on-going projects on Gulshan Avenue, Dhaka, Bangladesh

·
Registered
4,223 Posts
Amazing pics bhai...keep posting and keep us informed!:cheers:

Reactions: mirzashahan

·
DIPLOMAT
2,767 Posts
WOw!! Amazing thread... DHaka indeed is beutiful and with the cuurrent develpements happening, it will become a tryly marvellous city in the next decade or so....... Great going Dhaka!!! :) :)

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Some of the recently opened restaurants in Gulshan Area

Istanbul Restaurant : as authentic as it can get

Suraon: Korean and BBQ

Charcoal

·
Supermember
11,994 Posts
Those interested in further details regarding buildings above (http://www.skyscrapercity.com/showpost.php?p=100547955&postcount=3):

First picture (left to right): Uday Tower (Robi HQ), Nafi Tower and unknown tower

Second picture (left to right): Navana Tower, Uday Tower and Nafi Tower

Third picture (left to right): Navana Tower, Uday Tower, Nafi Tower and Bay's Galleria (IDLC HQ)

Fourth picture (left to right): Leisure Bangladesh HQ, Unknown building at 70, Gulshan Avenue

Fifth picture (left to right): Delvistaa Tower, Molly Capita Center, Concord Richmond, Union Center (recently made taller)

Sixth picture (left to right): Jabbar Tower, upcoming Shanta Glass House

Seventh picture (left to right): Hotel Washington, Silver Tower

Eighth picture: Delvistaa Tower (possible international hotel, 20 stories)

Ninth picture (left to right): Khandker Tower, upcoming Cityscape International Tower (LEED-certified, 15 stories)

·
Registered
4,023 Posts
Keep going mirzashahan. As your are in Dhaka, you can keep all of us members (most of whom live abroad) updated with beautiful pictures. We all really appreciate your efforts.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
One of the best threads in a long time :cheers:
Mission of this thread:

1. Keeping every Bangladeshi living outside Bangladesh :banana: by the thought of coming to Bangladesh :)
2. Quite frequently I've come across individuals from all over the world with little idea of the availability of infrastructure, facilities, recreation centres, restaurants, shopping malls, hotels, schools, etc in Dhaka. I want this thread to be a one-stop reference to Dhaka. They say, first impression is the best impression. Next time someone asks any Bangladeshi what Dhaka has to offer, I want to make it as easy as possible for them by providing a thread that can make them proud of their country's supersonic-paced developments InshaAllah.

Thank you all for the inspiration.
I have also created a page on facebook which will have all the uploaded photos of Dhaka city - > I Love Dhaka
https://www.facebook.com/ILoveDhaka71

Cheers and keep yourself posted with the transformation of Dhaka to a global city :)

1 - 20 of 72 Posts