Skyscraper City Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Banned
9,681 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
These guys are designing Imperial City, at least the concept stage designs by the looks of it, so I'm not sure it would be an unsolicited project (who has time for that?). But I suspect it might be more aspirational a project for the site owners, maybe something medium to long term.

·
446 Posts
These guys are designing Imperial City, at least the concept stage designs by the looks of it, so I'm not sure it would be an unsolicited project (who has time for that?). But I suspect it might be more aspirational a project for the site owners, maybe something medium to long term.
It's often done for PR. Look at the past projects they've completed, it's not likely they would be engaged for a 100+ level project based upon their experience.

However, if they have been engaged it illustrates a non-existent commitment to delivering the project by the Azzura group, and that they're simply getting a DA on the site before offloading it.

·
Banned
9,681 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
It's often done for PR. Look at the past projects they've completed, it's not likely they would be engaged for a 100+ level project based upon their experience.

However, if they have been engaged it illustrates a non-existent commitment to delivering the project by the Azzura group, and that they're simply getting a DA on the site before offloading it.
They've definitely been engaged, they're in the DA, as to the ultimate end, who knows.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts