SkyscraperCity banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
2,994 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Where is everyone, come on guys over the last three days we've had a total of 12 posts, did everyone move away because hurricane season is coming?

·
Registered
8,783 Posts
Mad Uptown Hatter :rock: !!!,
Miami as in PerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrFect :hi: !!!,
:speech: I'm still here, lol.
and to Add :eek:hno: ,

MIDTOWN TWO :cool: has topped out :applause: , its on its last floor, according to some of the construction men there working for BOVIS Construction Group !!!

Go Cranes !!! :banana: :cheer: :pepper:

·
Registered
199 Posts
Hey guys,
I'm here from time to time. I was busy coaching, but finished and finally have some needed rest. The PAC area north is where its at, it is crazy to see so much construction taking place. Looks a little like Dubai.

·
Registered
58 Posts
still here

busy at work...but still here... new news is that i just rented by unit at Blue... at a good price... 1 year lease to a nice family. just my one little grain of sand as we build up to the vision of miami urban living. can't wait until midtown shops open... that will be a big step forward for the area.

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
ISG said:
busy at work...but still here... new news is that i just rented by unit at Blue... at a good price... 1 year lease to a nice family. just my one little grain of sand as we build up to the vision of miami urban living. can't wait until midtown shops open... that will be a big step forward for the area.

any more info on how renting is goin at BLUE? how occupied is the building? are we lookin at another four seasons that has like three occupied units?

·
Registered
2,994 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
MIAballinboi said:
still here, freaking ap test @ school this week,
still we gotta liven this place up!

yea me 2, i have 4 ap test/ and 2 ib test...but since im going to probably fail them all i really dont bother to study.

·
Registered
6,670 Posts
...remembers back to high school...I took 7 AP tests and passed them all. Their not that bad. I remember the history and government ones were really easy, or at least they were way back in the stone age when I took them. The chemistry one was tough if I remember correctly.

·
Banned
3,888 Posts
Working on the largest condo conversion project in the US (and it's here in our own backyard). The National Average for renters that buy their converted apartment is 7%, we are quickly approaching 20% here! A great testament to the property.
Friends and Family next, then we go to the public. It's very interesting to gauge the interest in real estate...no slow down here.

·
Banned
46 Posts
your not excited untill 2008 when Brickell,Downtown, Biscayne Corridor, and MIdtown start to connect it is going to be a new New York no more using a car.....a real urban city the only problem is the people who live here all of them make 6 figures or hirer... i hope they start building behind Marina Blue into there like 40 stories atleast

·
Registered
112 Posts
I talk to Lenders on a daily basis. They all see a slowdown. These are bankers who are looking at sales reports on a daily basis from all sorts of projects and they are all reporting slower sales.

Roark is beginning to sound like the Iraqi Minister of Information.

Roark said:
Working on the largest condo conversion project in the US (and it's here in our own backyard). The National Average for renters that buy their converted apartment is 7%, we are quickly approaching 20% here! A great testament to the property.
Friends and Family next, then we go to the public. It's very interesting to gauge the interest in real estate...no slow down here.

·
Registered
58 Posts
On Blue Question

They have been renting lots of units is what I hear...however not sure of the numbers... but last time i visited saw lots of activity of people moving in, people at the pool etc... and still lots more to finish off before ready... supposedly gym/spa, restaurant etc. to be done soon.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts