Skyscraper City Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Ex-mod
7,931 Posts
nice pics.....i love the one with the TO skyline, didn't realize you could see it from that far away. what's the building in the second pic?

btw, next time post pics in the "Snapshots of ©ànâdä" instead.

·
Proud Torontonian
1,421 Posts
Awesome photos, you really do a good job of cleansing the typical Hamilton stereotypes, while making them at least somewhat evident at the same time.

·
Registered
3,010 Posts
wow wow wow

great shots Flar... I'm speechless.

notice Mississauga on the horizon on the 5th photo, that's pretty cool.

·
Registered
3,545 Posts
Awesome photo tour! Very enjoyable.

You can see the latest infill project for the downtown, the crane

That Ramada in that photo is changing to the Crowne Plaza chain, the place is under renovation.

·
Registered
490 Posts
That TO pic is the most awesome pictures i've ever seen.

When did you take it. I drive the QEW to Toronto from Niagara quite often, but NEVER have seen it that clear.

Gorgeous.

·
____
1,073 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
^^ It was a very clear day. You need to get up on the mountain brow to see this kind of view though. If you ever get the chance, go to Sam Lawrence Park in Hamilton and you can see nearly everything between Hamilton and Toronto.

·
Registered
4,596 Posts
Beautifully done, flar! Your photo tours of Ontario's great cities are always enjoyable. I like how you have some Hamiltonians (?) included among these pictures, to show how people-friendly Hamilton can be.

·
Canadian eh!
3,522 Posts
Good to see Hamilton on its own not lumped in with the other dominant city in Southern Ontario.

A few more decent highrises in the core and you will have a spectacular skyline.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts