Skyscraper City Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Historic Highways Fanatic
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Folks:

I am trying to contact an administrator from that site, since I no longer remember my login. The email addy I registered with is no longer in use, so I cannot get a verification email.

I sent a message on the admin form but have heard nothing back. I didn't want this left for a long time.

Does anyone know how I might be able to contact someone there and get this situation resolved? I figured that there would be some users here common to that site as well.

Cheers (and thank you for your help everyone)
Jody Thornton
:)

·
One Brickell CityCentre
13,121 Posts
The reason you are asking is the reason I no longer go there. The moderators and administrators there just don't seem to be as proactive as they are here.

·
Registered
4,596 Posts
Only thing I can suggest is to create another login with a different name similar to what you had and use another email address. Other than that, we really can't be of anymore assistance. Sorry about that.

·
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
No I understand - I knew it wasn't exactly appropriate, but I just needed some help. Thank you for all of your responses.

·
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

·
One Brickell CityCentre
13,121 Posts
What he said! ^^

No I understand - I knew it wasn't exactly appropriate, but I just needed some help. Thank you for all of your responses.
SkyscraperPage needs help! Not you, dude! :):cheers:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts