SkyscraperCity banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
BANGED
772 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey guys, I was just added to the staff. I'm all new and I'll probably need a lot of your help. There has been several request since day 1, and honestly I don't know to what point I can handle those matters myself. So. :D Help~

Appreciation in advance :banana:

·
BANGED
772 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yes, I have a first question. Can any of you explain how exactly the infraction system works? I see that there are point system but do I have power to give a guy a straight brig/ban without warning, if so how do I do that? And do I have to report it in the Yin section everytime I do it?

·
Hola
12,619 Posts
Yes, I have a first question. Can any of you explain how exactly the infraction system works? I see that there are point system but do I have power to give a guy a straight brig/ban without warning, if so how do I do that? And do I have to report it in the Yin section everytime I do it?
The points system are a temporary barrier in case you cannot find anyone in Yin to ban the person, even if you give the person a 10 point infraction, that infraction will expire in 3 days.

And banning a person straight only might be possible if its really severe (abusing the moderator, profanity etc), otherwise its always better to give a warning first .

:yes:

·
BANGED
772 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
^^ So does that mean if I give someone a warning, say with 1 point that expires in 10 days, he can't post for 10 days?

·
Hola
12,619 Posts
They can continue to post until you give them a 3 point + infraction, which then they will not be able to post for 3 days.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts