Skyscraper City Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Futuro Arquitecto
Arquitect
614 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, i'm writting this message and sorry for my bad english (Its not my native language). Im a student of Architecture and i need the Plans of this building to make a proyect in C4D.

I'm searching almost a week and im not finding anything about this church. i searched in webside, magazines (Summa-Arq&Deco and more).

Its the one designed by Oscar Niemeyer. If someone could help me to find it, i'll be really gracefull.

I need floor, views, whatever in Technical Draw

·
The Modernist
1,080 Posts
Hello!

If you are going to model the cathedral, you're in for a lot of work. The geometry of the pillars are rather complex, described by 22 sections which, unfortunately, I've only found in a PhD thesis with very bad readability...

If you are interested I can send you some material - so if you want, send me your e-mail via personal message! I even have an approximate sketchup model, if that can help in anyway...

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi, I'm also an architecture student that needs the plans, sections, and all I can find from the Cathedral of Brasilia. I was wondering if any of you still have that information and can share it with me. I have been looking for it during the past 2 weeks with no results, so I will be very thankful.

·
Registered
10,106 Posts
Hi, I'm also an architecture student that needs the plans, sections, and all I can find from the Cathedral of Brasilia. I was wondering if any of you still have that information and can share it with me. I have been looking for it during the past 2 weeks with no results, so I will be very thankful.
The links below can help you, there are main diagrams of the cathedral, but they may differ in some aspects from the executed project.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts