SkyscraperCity banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
25,383 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
INFO:

In the mid 1970s Bohea designed and established Nigeria’s first commercial tea project comprising a 450ha irrigated estate on the Mambilla plateau.
From 1993-1997 HVA International provided technical assistance and procurement services for the Mambilla Tea Integrated Development Programme (MTIDP) in Nigeria. The main components of the assignment included rehabilitation and expansion of the existing tea estate (from 450ha to 850ha) and out-grower tea plantings (from 140ha to 400ha, rehabilitation, modernisation and expansion of the tea factory (from 1,200t to 2,250t made tea per annum) strengthening the out-grower farmers association and training management, operational and extension staff.

THE MOUNTAIN:

The picturesque Mambilla Plateau that can be found in the southeast corner of Taraba State shares a border with Cameroon. The Mambilla Plateau is a high grassland plateau that averages about 1800 meters. The Mambilla Plateau is an exclusive topographic area with some of the biggest and highest mountains in Nigeria – some of the peaks are over 1840m

·
Student Architect جاري&#15
GG
5,877 Posts
^^ that looks like a crowned crane. one of my favorite birds and nigeria's national bird. its a pretty big bird, it has a 2 meter (6ft) wing spanned.

Reactions: ekema

·
15,239 Posts
Looks like the hilly terrains of Rwanda.
well, only that the tea plantations here are under funded, and receive little to no government attention..... If I had my way, I would invest Massively in those highlands.From food, fruit and beverage/Stimulant production to animal husbandry, to Tourism.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts