Skyscraper City Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
dreams of Babylon rising
13,685 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
State Company for Textile Industries/Hilla
By: Sarmad Faez
The Above contract was signed at Ministry of Industry and Minerals Headquarters. Armor Shield is considered as a prominent British Company in producing shields and other personal protection tools. It is certified by the specialized British Authorities, it markets its products through out world countries from its plants at Manchester city. The project will be performed at Al Najaf Holly City / State Company for Male Garments Plants. A spokesman at the Ministry clarified to MIM information bureau that this project will last for renewable 5 years in addition to establish modern laboratories as well as ISO certificate and the contract includes also the possibility of exporting out side Iraq by the British Company license through raising production to 100000 pieces per year. He added that the project will start production early 2010 after finalizing the project machines installation where the project will ensure the supply of all Iraqi Armed Forces with their requirements.

http://www.armorshield.net/product.aspx?id=2

here's some of their products.

·
dreams of Babylon rising
13,685 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
State Company for Cotton Industries
By: Sarmad Faez
State Company for Cotton Industries one of the Ministry of Industry and Minerals State Formations concluded a number of contracts with State Institutions such as Ministry of Defense to supply with (1500) tents at (180) pound size and (1000) tents at (400) pound size. Mr. Abdul Ameer Sabri Khadom the company Acting General Director clarified to MIM information bureau that the concluded contract value was (2) billion and (850) million I.D. He added that a centre to receive flower cotton was inaugurates for (2010-2011) with the following prices one million I.D. super degree per ton, 950 thousand I.D. first degree per ton and 900 thousand I.D. second degree per ton. the company is in tended to sign a contract with the Ministry of Justice to supply with (1000) suits at a value contract is one billion and 500 million I.D.

·
dreams of Babylon rising
13,685 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
State Company for Ready Made Garments/Mousel
The training course was organized in cooperation with Specialized Institute for Engineering Industries according to (ISO 14001-2004) international standard specification for getting (ISO 9001-2008).
Dr. Farouq Bakr Al Ssawaf the company General Director stated to MIM information bureau that a group of the company was chosen for this 5 day training where participants got lectures on the following topics: environmental policy, International and national required application, performance system preparation, rehabilitation programs, stander training tests, future environmental scientific plan.
The G.D added that Engineer Raad Ghalib Al Rahmiani has enriched the courses with necessary information for practical experience.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts