1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
4,419 Posts
There was . . . it is well known.

·
Registered
4,419 Posts
Capone is irrelevant. I am talking about after that. Think Kennedy and Castro. . .

·
jimmy
2,892 Posts
I ate at Colombia Restaurant in Ibor and an employee told me the tale of a big mob meeting shortly before JFK actually ate there which was just before his motorcade in Dallas. ... can't remember the details.

·
Banned
224 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
jzquince69 said:
I ate at Colombia Restaurant in Ibor and an employee told me the tale of a big mob meeting shortly before JFK actually ate there which was just before his motorcade in Dallas. ... can't remember the details.
Rumor has it in a recently released story that the assasination was actually going to take place from a window in the Floridan hotel (now under renovation) I believe Trafficante and Kennedy had some ties. Not sure though.

·
Registered
1,382 Posts
My boyfriend read this book and he wants to meet the person wants to meet the person who wrote this to get knowledge about the CCM.

·
jimmy
2,892 Posts
zerobullchip said:
Rumor has it in a recently released story that the assasination was actually going to take place from a window in the Floridan hotel (now under renovation) I believe Trafficante and Kennedy had some ties. Not sure though.
I believe it...

1 - 12 of 12 Posts