Skyscraper City Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Banned
9,529 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
less than 20 floors - not worth of publishing
We post new highrise projects (above 12 fl)
and then some big or interesting lowrise developments like museums, malls, sport stadiums

Sometimes I see huge projects like Azrieli Holon Business Center (the 4 towers)
that were opened only in the Holon-Bat Yam general thread. I dont know why they did that.
maybe it was before each project got its thread system.

·
arctic tern
3,339 Posts
We post new highrise projects (above 12 fl)
and then some big or interesting lowrise developments like museums, malls, sport stadiums

Sometimes I see huge projects like Azrieli Holon Business Center (the 4 towers)
that were opened only in the Holon-Bat Yam general thread. I dont know why they did that.
maybe it was before each project got its thread system.
A highrise is a building over 100 meters tall. Posting a thread for every 12 floor building U/C in Israel will result in dozens of threads for boring buildings like this one.

·
Banned
9,529 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
A highrise is a building over 100 meters tall. Posting a thread for every 12 floor building U/C in Israel will result in dozens of threads for boring buildings like this one.
no a skyscraper is 100 m tall.
a highrise is a building 12 floors and above.

when mauzer opened such threads he didnt get any comments like these
are you targeting me?

·
arctic tern
3,339 Posts
no a skyscraper is 100 m tall.
a highrise is a building 12 floors and above.

when mauzer opened such threads he didnt get any comments like these
are you targeting me?
A skyscraper is between 200 and 299 meters tall and a highrise is between 100 and 199 meters tall. Please refer to the description below the names of the relevant ssc forums.

Stop being a crybaby.

·
Banned
9,529 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
A skyscraper is between 200 and 299 meters tall and a highrise is between 100 and 199 meters tall. Please refer to the description below the names of the relevant ssc forums.

Stop being a crybaby.
look who is the crybaby?
first you have a problem only with me posting highrises but no one else
now youre making up wrong facts
stop trying to pick a fight + your comments belongs in forum issues thread not here

·
Registered
1,067 Posts

Stop being a crybaby.

Or stop filling up the thread with this complaining (which wastes time to read), and post something contributive. It's the smaller buildings that eventually transform the architecture of the country (for better or for worse in such a case), rather than the much fewer tall ones.

If we only posted skyscrapers in the Israel forum, there would only be one or two buildings here.

By the way those definitions only refer to what amateurs on this website use. In the real world a skyscraper is not defined by those heights. Actually those definitions are completely wrong (for example, amongst professionals, 'high-rise' refers to any building above 23 metres).

Also note that 'skyscrapers' are type of 'high-rise', and 'super-talls' are a type of 'skyscraper'. They are not separate categories, but sub-categories of skyscrapers, which are a subcategory of high-rises.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts