2. Imagine walking along this bridge to the city every day.
3. What will these boats think if they can?
4. This is Hung Hom district, a redeveloping area with waterfront views of the skyline.
10. There was a big public controversy over these buildings. Originally slated for public housing, a property market slump prompted the developer to consider tearing them down for redevelopment. A public outcry followed due to the environmental effects and now they're being renovated for resale.
12. There are a lot of new developments in the area. Rents in some of these units cost only about HK$10,000 a month.
18. Here is a student residence from a local university.
22. Across the street lie a fairly new residential redevelopment.
27. See One Island East peeking above the buildings?
28. Let's switch gears and take a look at some re-enacted historic architecture.
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could
be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
A forum community dedicated to skyscrapers, towers, highrises, construction, and city planning enthusiasts. Come join the discussion about structures, styles, reviews, scale, transportation, skylines, architecture, and more!