SkyscraperCity banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
523 Posts
YES, the weather today is great, which is the best time for photography.

Hmmm, is it easy to take pics from BoC or are there guards around?

·
118,377 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The skylobby is open to visitors. I saw a big foreign tour group gather on the ground floor ready to go up. They even distribute visitor information up on 43/F.

·
Registered
2,056 Posts
Besides good weather, clean window glass is also a big factor, the last two times I went up there during the winter, I got dirty windows.

·
patience
337 Posts
Beautiful shots and weather! ICC is huge!!
BTW, did you go up to the IFC observatory? you should go there on that day too! :)

I saw that UC building in the background everyday from my home during my summer holiday, but never realized it has grown that tall.. do you or anyone know what the name is?

·
118,377 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
The windows are not designed to allow for panorama-style picture taking. There is a lot of glare.

I wanted to go up IFC 2 that day as well, but I was tired from walking so I hopped onto a bus for the hillsides afterwards. More photos to follow.

·
118,377 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
The library has a nice view of the south and west sides of Hong Kong Island, but the there is a lot of glare on the windows so it's quite difficult to take pictures. Go there early in the morning.

·
Registered
101 Posts
Wow... thanks for the breathtaking pictures!

AIG building was busily under construction when I left HK.. I guess it's almost completed.

Those pictures made me miss HK again. :(

1 - 14 of 14 Posts