Skyscraper City Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
/( ^。^)/I love to swim in the sea\(^。^)\

34,922 Posts
Are those beaches never crowded? Always I see pics of the HK beaches they are pretty empty, but you should expect them to be crowded so close to the metropolis...

·
Registered
1,274 Posts
Tim de Bruijn said:
Are those beaches never crowded? Always I see pics of the HK beaches they are pretty empty, but you should expect them to be crowded so close to the metropolis...
I guess its because Hong Kong has SO MANY things to do. Going to hang out at the beach is only one of the many. Also, I don't think going to the beach is all that popular compared to other places like Sydney, Rio de Janeiro, or Los Angeles.

·
Lurker
341 Posts
Tiger Beer said:
In Korea, many Koreans swim in the ocean with all their clothes on - second shirt, jeans, shoes, etc.

How about in HK?
WTF! :hahaha: :lol: :rofl:
i would love to see that! But i mean why would you do such a thing?

·
Registered
659 Posts
Tim de Bruijn said:
because there're many beaches in different parts of hong kong which you may go... the most crowded one is definitely repulse bay which is actually quite close to shek o as well! :)

but i think it's also because hong kong people are quite 'sheltered' in a sense that they don't like sunlight that much. ha. once you hit 30 or 40, most people prefer indoor activities cos they thought sunlight will make them look old quicker. =.= that's why shopping malls are absolutely cramped with people no matter it's a weekend or even during weekdays.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts