Skyscraper City Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
天豆
9,950 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I don't watch anime, but there's some interesting things happening at the event.

Intro Video

Guest Performers

SCANDAL - one of my favourite J-bands. They've visited Hong Kong twice in less than two years.

Shoko Nakagawa. She speaks almost perfect Cantonese.

Well, when there's so many plastic figurines...excitement builds and tempers start to flare! Typical Hong Kong style!

·
Norway, China
128 Posts
I just have to express myself here: That cosplay/costume thingy is one of the most ridiculous concept I've ever seen, and I hope my future children will never become like that. :wallbash:[Rant over]

·
Registered
4,123 Posts
I think their office is in Admiralty Centre (Harcourt Road) if I'm not mistaken...

And wow, I'm surprised Shoko Nakagawa can speak quite good Cantonese. :)

I just have to express myself here: That cosplay/costume thingy is one of the most ridiculous concept I've ever seen, and I hope my future children will never become like that. [Rant over]
Umm.......okay.

But do realize that there are people around the world that do these things because for them it's a fun hobby and it brings about a certain kind of culture in itself.

Personally, I doubt that I would venture into cosplay and such, but I do appreciate them (as I go to these events once in a while)

Anyways
If you don't like them, then fine......but do realize that there are people who love and appreciate these things.

Two cents :)

·
HSBC
233 Posts
I don't watch anime, but there's some interesting things happening at the event.

Well, when there's so many plastic figurines...excitement builds and tempers start to flare! Typical Hong Kong style!
I feel so sad seeing thing like that. Obviously, someone is trying to "revenge" or more appropriately, bully, a weaker person, in front of such a big crowd. No one comes out to stop the fight. If it happens in western country, some men would have come out and ask for peace. Hong Konger only like watching show. People only care themselves. Such a stupid mentality! Hong Kong, first class economy, first class talents, but not quite first class manner! If I were there, I would call the security guard or police to come straight to stop the fight. Hey people, PEACE!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts