SkyscraperCity banner
1 - 20 of 66 Posts

·
Registered
1,274 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Could someone post pictures of all the nice malls Hong Kong has including The Landmark, Pacific Place, Times Square, Lee Gardens, Harbour City, and Festival Walk?

·
17,382 Posts
I think we have too many threads about HK shopping malls but they're all the way in the back row :D

·
17,382 Posts
Mosaic said:
Wanch, Which mall is the biggest in term of retail space in HK?
How big is it?
The biggest would be Festival Walk which has more than one million square feet of retail area and more than 200 shops.

·
17,382 Posts
Mosaic said:
^^^Oh! Thanks, Wanch. It's really big though.
Festival Walk's size doesn't hype me that much! In fact I don't really care too much for HK's malls. I only go there to eat, watch a movie, buy some snacks or some books. I do most of my shopping outside like Sai Yeung Choi St. in Mong Kok and others.

Pacific Place is the closest mall to where I live and I only go there once or twice in a week usually get a burger at Triple Os :D My mom though is there everyday for lunch since she works at Pacific Place 3.

Other malls I like are Harbour City in Tsim Sha Tsui, and several malls in Causeway Bay like Times Square, Windsor House and World Trade Centre.

·
Registered
207 Posts
WANCH said:
The biggest would be Festival Walk which has more than one million square feet of retail area and more than 200 shops.
No, You are wrong. Festival Walk is definitely not the biggest mall in Hong Kong.

·
Registered
166 Posts
If I'm not wrong, Harbour City is the largest mall in HK. From the outside Harbour
City isn't special, but from the inside I like the style. I think it have a luxurious feeling.

·
Registered
659 Posts
CFCheng said:
If I'm not wrong, Harbour City is the largest mall in HK. From the outside Harbour
City isn't special, but from the inside I like the style. I think it have a luxurious feeling.
yeah harbour city is the biggest followed by new town plaza in shatin.

·
17,382 Posts
HongKongDisneyland said:
No, You are wrong. Festival Walk is definitely not the biggest mall in Hong Kong.
It's quite debatable. And Harbour City is actually long plus including The Ocean Terminal.

·
121,863 Posts
WANCH said:
It's quite debatable. And Harbour City is actually long plus including The Ocean Terminal.
It's not debateable. Harbour City is twice the size of Festival Walk.

Harbour City - 2 million square feet with over 700 shops
Festival Walk - 1 million square feet with over 200 shops

·
17,382 Posts
hkskyline said:
It's not debateable. Harbour City is twice the size of Festival Walk.

Harbour City - 2 million square feet with over 700 shops
Festival Walk - 1 million square feet with over 200 shops
Then Harbour City is the biggest then :) I go there alot and is really big!

1 - 20 of 66 Posts