SkyscraperCity Forum banner
1 - 20 of 66 Posts

·
19,435 Posts
Mosaic said:
^^^Oh! Thanks, Wanch. It's really big though.
Festival Walk's size doesn't hype me that much! In fact I don't really care too much for HK's malls. I only go there to eat, watch a movie, buy some snacks or some books. I do most of my shopping outside like Sai Yeung Choi St. in Mong Kok and others.

Pacific Place is the closest mall to where I live and I only go there once or twice in a week usually get a burger at Triple Os :D My mom though is there everyday for lunch since she works at Pacific Place 3.

Other malls I like are Harbour City in Tsim Sha Tsui, and several malls in Causeway Bay like Times Square, Windsor House and World Trade Centre.

·
Registered
166 Posts
If I'm not wrong, Harbour City is the largest mall in HK. From the outside Harbour
City isn't special, but from the inside I like the style. I think it have a luxurious feeling.

·
Registered
659 Posts
CFCheng said:
If I'm not wrong, Harbour City is the largest mall in HK. From the outside Harbour
City isn't special, but from the inside I like the style. I think it have a luxurious feeling.
yeah harbour city is the biggest followed by new town plaza in shatin.

·
141,343 Posts
WANCH said:
It's quite debatable. And Harbour City is actually long plus including The Ocean Terminal.
It's not debateable. Harbour City is twice the size of Festival Walk.

Harbour City - 2 million square feet with over 700 shops
Festival Walk - 1 million square feet with over 200 shops

·
19,435 Posts
hkskyline said:
It's not debateable. Harbour City is twice the size of Festival Walk.

Harbour City - 2 million square feet with over 700 shops
Festival Walk - 1 million square feet with over 200 shops
Then Harbour City is the biggest then :) I go there alot and is really big!

1 - 20 of 66 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.