SkyscraperCity banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
EOS 40D
2,108 Posts
Hong Kong really ought to lose its reputation for ugly commie blocks.

Just look at the new housing in Seoul...it's like HK, except 90% of them look like HK government blocks, albeit at 70% of the height.

·
...::HK.:.:.:.LA::...
1,529 Posts
^ same thing goes for Singapore I heard...

Altho.. Vision City isn't high class... just new... it's got many smaller units and are going at just about 3 mil a pop... not luxury by HK standard...

·
Registered
69 Posts
_00_deathscar said:
Thanks for that.

Wonder what those tits who think "Wow that looks squalid/horrible/inhumane/(add other such adjectives) - I would never want to live there" think now?
mistake or me you were tease? these new quarters are beautiful admit it. but sure parts of kowloon are anti artistic and ramshackle ( voilà a vous another fantasious abjective). and there is need to make of a tragedy, if I say to you that kowloon it is one true opprobrium? without offense for nobody.
baciamo le mani.

·
...starwood... :-D
1,075 Posts
best way for HK to lose its brand as king of monolithic developments is to start building a slew of low-medium rise projects throughout the entire metropolis that focus primarily on the human and pedestrian perspective, contextually integrated and also furthering HK's uniquely heterogeneous urban fabric~~

:)

·
Mainland Sea & Sky
6,242 Posts
Extremely comfortable .....

·
Registered
5,086 Posts
Hong Kong's people are mere mortals...

Anyways US$1.5m is the minimum - some of them, especially from Bowen's Lookout, probably for the likes of US$ 10m.

There was a penthouse sold in the new Arch (facing the harbour) that cost US$ 20m million I believe...there's quite a few properties in HK that cost over US$ 40m....

1 - 20 of 20 Posts