Skyscraper City Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
289 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For it's size The Gambia, Africa's smallest country, has an enormous tourism industry. Most tourists come from Scandinavia and The UK, and other parts of northern europe.
Here are some pics of resorts, most of them taken during low season though.

African Village

Atlantic Hotel

Bakotu Hotel

Biljilo beach hotel

Bungalow Beach Hotel

Cape Point Hotel

Coconut Residence

Kairaba Hotel

Kombo Beach Hotel

Mandina Lodges

Ocean Bay Hotel

Palm Grove Hotel

Palma Rima Hotel

Sarge's Hotel

Senegambia Hotel

Senegambia Beach Hotel

Sheraton Hotel

Sun Beach Hotel

Sunset Beach Hotel

·
美国: Rep KE
3,602 Posts
I have Friends from The gambia nice country

Banjul Harbour

c by Rampopo

c by by Mondmann

'Plainsville'

c by enana blanca

Banjul International Airport

c by Partners In Rhyme

·
Same old me
18 Posts
Apparently Gambia has become a popular destination for Spaniards too, I keep seeing adds in travel agencies. Actually, I think the Spanish carrier Spanair recently opened a route Madrid - Banjul.

·
3,602 Posts
Apparently Gambia has become a popular destination for Spaniards too, I keep seeing adds in travel agencies. Actually, I think the Spanish carrier Spanair recently opened a route Madrid - Banjul.
Banjul is definately worth a visit.^^

·
Same old me
18 Posts
Yeah!! many people are going now, what is it that they call it... hmmm.. El Caribe Africano I think, yeah, Senegal and Gambia are being promoted here as the African Caribbean :)

·
3,602 Posts
Yeah!! many people are going now, what is it that they call it... hmmm.. El Caribe Africano I think, yeah, Senegal and Gambia are being promoted here as the African Caribbean :)
I think this is a good strategy Anton, you learn from the best. Their surely is not much difference except geographically btw the two regions. both lie more or less in the same tropical region English is widely spoken in the Gambi so is the Caribean. SeneGambia hospitality infrastructure is soon marching the best that their is. Keep it up guys^^

·
Djibouti
6,144 Posts
Beautiful country. I'm amazed with the number of Hotels and Logdes for such a tiny country. Tourism must be a big source of income for the Gambian economy. But overall, the country's not performing well economically speaking right?

1 - 20 of 22 Posts