Premium Member
38,009 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
May 2, 2006 :

·
Premium Member
38,009 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Shops are all closed-down ready to make way for the new development.

·
BANGKOK
13,339 Posts
lol!!! not surprise at all for a design, just first glance I am sure that everyone can tall where its location might be....very Sukhumvitish style indeed, small footprint, compact and have many setbacks levels. Anyway, It's good, isn't it?

·
not student anymore
4,002 Posts

·
Premium Member
38,009 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Holiday Inn???

·
Registered
587 Posts
This and Crowne Plaza catering to the lower/middle end of the tourist/business market - too bad. Sofitel and Regent will have the higher end, although, to my mind, a less favourable location.
I was told there were ongoing talks with Hilton Hotel...with a caveat... the land-owner keeps changing his mind.

IMO it is a real shame that such a large plot will be split up in two giving way to two unimpressive towers.

It seems the owner wants to hold on to the row of shop-houses and courtyard facing the glass-house. The shop-houses will be refurbished for a "hostel" type of accomodation.

Should the owner come to his senses and with the adjacent plots behind, that plot is a prime location for some truly massive landmark building to emerge...along the lines of Ritz-Carlton Singapore.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.