1 - 20 of 162 Posts

·
Registered
6,480 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)

·
Registered
415 Posts
I love how bulky it is and the fact it will be creating another new street around First Street - that area is going to become a dense maze (in a good way) once everything is finished.

As VDB said, it's a massive step-up from the Cambridge Street Towers. Do we know yet if it will be a tall? That render frustratingly doesn't show how high it will go!

·
Registered
2,630 Posts
Okay on looking at that PNW article this has gone from good to bloody lovely.

Hodder has outdone himself.

This part of town is becoming Hodder row in a similar vein to Deansgate and Great Jackson belonging for the most part to Simpson Haugh. I do like that local architectural talent gets such good exposure in this boom we're having.

·
Registered
1,302 Posts
How big is that?!

I love the way the talls line up from here all the way to the Principal, I quite like the effect now with just the former Student Castle and Cambridge St.

I also love the variety in material types across the towers

While I'd have liked a straightforward factory refurb it doesn't sound viable in this case, so this is the next best thing (bonus tower too)

1 - 20 of 162 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.