·
Registered
5,346 Posts
Parking parking everywhere *sings to self*

·
Registered
5,026 Posts
^^
Are there major department stores, cafes, resturants, bars, clubs, nightlife, boutiques, offices, apartments in the Downtown (CBD area) or just office blocks and car parks?

It is so strange to see a CBD area looking so sparce.

·
Banned
57 Posts
Is that within the city limits? That can't possibly be in the city limits? or is it?

·
Banned
57 Posts
I was aware of the 600 sq. mi. but gosh it's hard to believe that's the 4th largest city in the USA. What is america coming to? It seems as if standards are gone. Excuse me I thank I'm going to barf.

:puke:

·
Banned
4,572 Posts
Giant said:
I was aware of the 600 sq. mi. but gosh it's hard to believe that's the 4th largest city in the USA. What is america coming to? It seems as if standards are gone. Excuse me I thank I'm going to barf.

:puke:
Dont worry, there are other parts of the country---they are called the Rust Belt, the East Coast, and the West Coast. Try Minneapolis, Chicago, Milwaukee, Balitmore, San Francisco, San Diego, St. Louis, Philly, etc.--all cities where you will not find this. The new development in these cities are urban, not McMansions and subdivisions.

BTW...Houston has much cooler areas than this. Dont think for a minute that this is all the city has to offer.

1 - 20 of 70 Posts